- Reference: AJ43571
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
The Customer Service Technologist sits on the Quality Team and reports to the Quality Manager.
- Deliver an excellent quality and on time delivery of specifications and other documents requested by Customers.
- Maintain and review current existing online specifications (TTL, Muse, Hive, Aspect).
- First point of contact with the customer, dealing efficiently and comprehensively with all technical and quality related Customer queries as and when they happen.
- Play a role in Continuous Improvement, through involvement in projects and initiatives close to the Technical and Quality Assurance function.
- Support the Quality Assurance department on auditing schedules or other tasks agreed with your manager.
- Be a key part of Customer Visits and provide leadership in preparation and conducting of these visits (e.g. product benchmarking).
- Support the preparation for and implementation of Customer Technical and Quality Audits.
- Respond to technical or quality queries and requests from internal customers such as Commercial, Marketing, NPD or other internal functions.
- Maintenance of all internal specifications and tools especially on new product introductions or product amendments. QAS, Manufacturing Recipes and Packaging references in particular.
- Fulfil all the requirements for Food Safety and be an active member of the plants HACCP team.
- Minimum third level qualification in a food science or related discipline.
- Experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Quality systems including HACCP.
- Some understanding of BRC audit requirements and the requirements of all the major retailers.
- Experience with the various Retailer specification packages, Aspect, TTL, etc.
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to deliver.
- Understanding of the management of specifications and quality systems generally.
- Great attention to detail, analytical thinking and a high energy level.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!