- Reference: GJ43164 p
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway city
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Customer Service Order Specialist required with strong background in order processing and distribution. Fluency in German, French or Russian. Fluency in English essential. International trade experience desireable. Galway.
- Responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments as per Inco terms, handling customs clearance, preparing and confirming order approval and to ensure smooth transaction for the customers
- Coordinate shipments to and from factory, supplier, site, port and international locations.
- Process complaints
- Prepare and send documentation that coincides with shipments and exportation and are responsible for export regulatory compliance
- They arrange transportation and customs clearance for shipments
- Adherence and awareness of compliance and regulatory guidelines in customer set up and support
- Manage and respond to customer requests for quotations and tenders
- Process fax, telephone, e-mail inquiries and orders to the committed customer timelines
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone issues with customers regarding pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or any other question or situation a customer may inquire about
- Communicate proactively with internal and (external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner
- Work with others to ensure that accurate customer information is maintained in SAP
- Stay current with inventory levels and requirements, in particular products on allocation
- Responsible for making sure any customer account changes are communicated to relevant owner
- Keep up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions, etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- Work with warehouse or supply chain personnel as needed to ensure customer requirements are met
- Complete all customer or staff requested reporting
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures or proven track record in same.
- Fluency in French and English essential
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations and of Export controls
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers
- Experience handling tasks where attention to detail is critical to success
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems (preferably SAP)
For further information please contact Noeleen Stewart at Collins McNicholas Galway on 091 706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!