- Reference: GJ44649
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Connacht, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Customer Operations Customer Operations Specialist / Order Management Specialist required with 2-3 years customer services or logistics/supply Chain experience, preferably in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Champion the voice of the customer and Instil customer advocacy during interactions with peers.
- In partnership with other functions, support the creation of reporting metrics that show the site’s performance to customer expectations.
- Develop and foster customer relationships by working directly with customers.
- Communicate with customers and other functions to fully understand customer requirements.
- Respond to requests with prompt, meaningful answers and input when working with customers.
- Ensure that all customer contractual obligations are implemented and maintained as required.
- Provide information to external Sales team as needed to grow sales and meet customer requirements.
- Provide input for Business Reviews and participate as required.
- Provide information and input to the annual and monthly forecasting process.
- Execute Customer Operations processes accurately and within established timeframes
- Execute contract review and order entry process for Customers
- Work with various functions especially planning and Operations to establish and communicate standard product lead times.
- Work with various functions (Operations and Purchasing) to meet customer requests for items such as order expedites and change requests
- Communicate and monitor plans for expedite requests and recovery plans to Customers as required to meet commitments.
- Execute quotation process for Standard Product and Support NPI group to deliver New Product quotations.
- Perform all Customer Operations processes and procedures as documented in the Quality Management System.
- 3rd Level qualification in Business, Supply Chain Management/Logistics or other equivalent is required.
- 2-3 Years Customer Services or Logistics/Supply Chain experience, preferably in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- SAP or equivalent experience an advantage but not requirement.
- Organised, flexible, professional person that works well alone or a part of a multi-disciplined team.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie