- Reference: 45630
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Customer Service Administrator required immediately to join very succesful Healthcare company in Dublin 12. You will be working in a small friendly team where a flexible and pro-active manner is essential.This is a maternity contract role.
Customer Service Administrator
(Maternity Cover Contract)
Reporting to: Customer Services Supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a similiar role
- The successful candidate must have previous computer experience. Knowledge of Excel would be an advantage.
To succeed in this position you must:
- Have strong administration & communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Be professional with a high standard of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Have a friendly and approachable manner with the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Be computer literate
- Have a positive attitude
- Ability to take instruction / work unsupervised and manage work priorities
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:-
- Taking and inputting orders on to our SAP system
- Sharing of customer service workload to ensure prompt and accurate transfers of all calls, faxes and e-mails.
- Ensure all uplifts are processed effectively, timely and accurately.
- Ensuring all customer issues are resolved and responded to in a proactive manner.
- Manage the feedback and daily reports from all courier companies ensuring that problems are escalated as required.
- Retrieve POD’s at customer and finance department’s request
- Ordering of stationary from supplier
- Sorting of incoming and outgoing post
- General Customer Service duties
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 087 6755011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie