- Reference: CJ43460
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
The Customer Operations Specialist performs customer service activities for internal and external customers. This person will be techinically knowledgeable of the site’s products, services and local processes and be able to use that understanding to provide solutions to customer requirements. This position will ensure advocacy for the customer and work closely with Operations, Planning, Engineering, Quality, Customer Solutions and Sales to provide solutions that fulfil our customers needs with speed, accuracy, and exceptional communication. This position will be responsible for executing the quoting, order, and configuration engineering processes at the facility.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the voice of the customer:
- Instill customer advocacy during interactions with peers and facility personnel.
- Represent the site’s needs to customers and Sales as appropriate during customer communications and issue resolution.
- Partner with Customer, Sales and Customer Service organizations to meet customer requirements and grow sales.
- Develop and foster customer relationships by working directly with Factory Direct customers and partnering with Sales and Customer Service for strategic and Multi-site customers.
- Communicate with customers and other company medical functions (Sales, Customer Service) to fully understand customer requirements.
- Respond to requests with prompt, meaningful answers and input when working with customers and other company functions.
- Ensure that all customer contractual obligations are implemented and maintained as required.
In relation to Corporate/ Multi-Site Customers:
- Provide information to Sales/ CSR team as needed to grow sales and meet customer requirements.
- Provide input for Quarterly Business Reviews and participate as required.
- Provide information and imput to the annual and monthly forecasting process, including reconciliation to the monthly facility forecast.
In relation to Factory Direct Customers:
- Work directly with Factory Direct customers to meet customer needs, develop relationships and support sales growth.
- Communicate with Customer Operations at other facilities as needed to facilitate cross-facility sales opportunties.
- Provide input to forecasting process for Factory Direct Customers.
- Execute Customer Operations processes accurately and within established timeframes.
- Order Entry/ Confimation.
- Execute contract review and order entry process for Factory Direct Customers.
- Support CSR group with information needs for contract review, order entry and confirmation process.
- Work with Site Planning and Operations to establish and communicate standard product lead times.
- Change Order and expedite requests.
- Work with facility personnel (Planning, Operations and Purchasing) to meet customer requests for items such as order expedite requests and recovery plans to Sales, CSR’s, Customer and Operations as required to meet commitments.
- Execute quotation process for Repeat and Standard Products.
- Support Technical Solutions group for New product quotations.
- Liaison with SPF on New Product quotations and new cost model development and deployment.
- Perform all Customer Opertions processes and procedures as documented in local and Global Customer Operations processes and procedures.
- Work together with Customer Operations team to achieve sales and key metric performance goals.
- Collaborate with Customer Operations team and facility personeel to deliver on key metrics including Order Acknowledgement Cycle Time and Quote Cycle Time.
- Work with Customers Operations Team members to identify process improvement opportunities to better serve customers.
Skills and Knowledge
- Degree qualified
- 5+ years expercience in Demand ad Supply operations as advantage
- Expercience in Demand and Supply Operations an advantage
- Analtyical expercience an advantage
- Excellent organizing aptitude with good numeric skills
- Excellent interpersonal / teamwork skills
- Awarness of production capacities, efficiencies, plant economies and constraints.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!