- Reference: GJ45241 b
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Mayo
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Customer Fulfilment Coordinator required with 5 years experience in order management. Flexibility on working hours essential. Galway
- Work within Customer Fulfilment Team to manage all aspects of fulfilment requirements for the customer, with a strong focus on cross-training e.g. customer set up, order processing, invoicing and returns management.
- Handle order processing escalations from contact centre for direct consumer orders.
- Liaise daily with Finance and commercial teams.
- Prioritise stock allocation in conjunction with the Customer Fulfilment Team, Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance & Customers.
- Ensure 100% quality compliance with FDA and all other regulations associated with the product delivery and sales process. Ensure that all customer complaints are captured and initiate a full investigation as to the root cause. Ensure all documentation requirements are up to date & correctly filed. Keep all Customer Fulfilment related procedures updated with current practice, and analyse, suggest, implement and document improvements.
- Manage orders to optimum delivery method to allow for lowest cost, but on time and meeting all customer requirements. Ensure customer packing, labelling and documentation requirements are captured and met, to avoid fines.
- Educated to Diploma/Degree level
- 5 years experience in a similar environment.
- Flexible hours (later/earlier start/finish) to meet business requirements (dependant on region being supported: Asia, Europe, North America and cover required).
- Excellent Excel, email and systems skills.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie