- Reference: SJ43562
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client, a leading multinational in Sligo, is seeking a CSV Validation Engineer with an immediate start.
– Proactively build timelines for completion of remediation plans.
– Provide technical quality support in execution of remediation plans.
– Interact with all departments to meet project timelines.
– Perform problem solving including root cause analysis as required when equipment fails.
– Set out and present plans for the project to senior management.
– Continuously focus on ways to improve project timeliness and removal of NVA activities.
Education & Experience
- You will possess a relevant third level engineering qualification. Demonstrated hands on engineering experience in the maintenance of instrumentation equipment in a regulated environment would be an advantage.
For the above positions you will have demonstrated:
– An ability to work co-operatively and effectively with peers and managers within cross-functional groups to establish and maintain good working relationships.
– Demonstrate leadership skills by carrying out responsibilities to the highest possible standards, ensuring compliance with all safety and Engineering procedures.
– Strong communication and problem solving skills.
– The highest levels of integrity in the successful completion of your work.
– The ability to use your initiative, while adhering to a quality system.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email email@example.com
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie