- Reference: DJ43584
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North, Dublin South
- Category: HR & Training
This role will involve designing, developing, implementing and maintaining training programmes for a range of Early Years stakeholders. The scope of this will include the training of staff as well as external stakeholders using a train the trainer approach.
1. Project Management
- Identify MS SharePoint and CRM training and development internally/externally through training analysis and assessments including views, reporting etc.
- Develop, manage and deliver bespoke training programs tailored for different internal and external business users to ensure that all users are up-to-date with relevant Microsoft SharePoint and CRM Systems in response to specific topics that arise through training needs assessments and help-desk requests.
- Design and deliver accessible overviews of our CRM Systems, to highlight their features and benefits. This will include orientation for all new staff members and specialised training in response to changing roles, business processes and database functionality.
- Develop and deliver training that is tailored to particular functional groups and that relates directly to the implementation of the early years programmes.
Customer Service & Support
- Responsible for first line support for system users where the user needs training and coaching on existing functionality.
- Create all training collateral including; training guides, cheat sheets to ensure users have the ability to resolve issues without having to contact the MS SharePoint & CRM team.
- Provision of support in relation to PIP reporting and dashboard support, with a focus on using this functionality to make better use of information and data.
- Provision of support and guidance to users on data protection and security issues arising from use of SharePoint and CRM.
- Support the rollout of new functionality with associated training and support materials.
Business Process & Systems Support
- To liaise with key stakeholders to ensure MS SharePoint & CRM Systems Training Programmes are fit for purpose and to ensure that it is well promoted and well utilised internally in the core business teams
- Create and adapt process maps to determine AS IS and TO BE user workflows and highlighting the roles to be played by users and technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Develop and maintain a library of multi-media support training materials that is readily accessible to users at the point of need.
- Determine new requirements from user feedback on systems to be fed back into the technical support team.
- At least 1 year’s prior experience in delivering group and individual training
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & CRM
- Experience in the development of effective document and video training materials.
- Previous Microsoft CRM and SharePoint support/training experience
- Proven customer service and technical support experience
- Strong relationship building skills across the core business team and external stakeholders.
- Evidence of supporting effective business solutions in CRM that generated measurable returns to the business or increased adoption
- Experience in the use of MS Visio (or similar) to map out ‘As Is” and “To Be”processes
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!