- Reference: GJ44000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Credit Controller EMEA required with five years of collection and letter of credit experience – knowledge of the EMEA region essential. Galway
- Assist in evaluating risk, setting credit limits and monitoring customer’s financial condition and negotiating appropriate payment terms.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts for area of responsibility.
- Collection of overdue sales invoices
- Manage monthly communication to distributors of account activity and balancing payments due
- Reviews the application of receipts, researches and identifies unapplied cash.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on overdue accounts. Report on and develop KPI’s.
- Performs administrative tasks such as filing account statements, dunning letters, copying invoices, etc.
- Reviews customers credit holds and releasing orders while implementing the credit policy.
- Preparation & Review of letter of credit documents to determine compliance with international standards.
- Verifies terms of credit, such as amount, insurance coverage, and shipping conditions to determine compliance with established standards.
- A minimum of five years of collection & Letter of Credit experience – knowledge of the EMEA region.
- Education equivalent to a third level qualification in a business related field.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Knowledge of legal recovery processes and financing options – letter of credit, bank guarantees
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie