- Reference: GJ45490
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Credit Collections Specialist required with 2 years plus experience in a multinational environment. Contract. Fluency in a second European language would be an advantage. Galway.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Ensure Cash application is accurate
- Ensure that cash targets are met and payment terms are respected.
- Review unapplied credits and manage refund requests.
- Management of the Monthly Statements/Dunning Process
- Management of customer disputes.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all cross functional teams
- Support Monthly KPI metrics
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- 2+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role – preferably coming from a multinational background
- Second European language an advantage i.e French, German, Italian, etc.
- SAP experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Attention to detail and organized
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie