- Reference: GJ44361 b
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Credit Analyst required 3 years plus experience in accounts receivable role. Galway.
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers. Recommend credit limits appropriate to risk profile through diligent risk assessment and monitoring.
- Highlight significant credit risk to senior management
- Review contractual payment terms and approve or make recommendations
- Analyse historic payment trends
- Provide standard reporting to management, such as monthly A/R aging reports and related summaries, risk analysis and assist with quarterly audit reports.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all cross functional teams including sales
- Adhere to all financial controls and timely completion of all required training
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong in analysing financials statements and evaluation of dynamics impacting customer credit profile, with the ability to provide a succinct and articulate credit analysis and recommendation for both domestic and International markets.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie