- Reference: GJ45483
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Credit Analyst with 2-5 years experience in a high volume environment. Fluency in French, German, Italian etc., would be an advantage. Long term contract. Galway
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers. Recommend credit limits appropriate to risk profile through diligent risk assessment and monitoring. Review all available sources of credit & financial information including Credit agencies, financial statements.
- Monitor and assess the health of the AR portfolio with the intent to minimize potential bad debt losses.
- Develop reports which will help to understand the current risk exposure and help senior management to take decisions based on this data.
- Highlight significant credit risk to senior management
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation
- Experience in SAP or other ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required for both domestic and International markets.
- Strong Excel & analytical skills required.
- Excellent organizational and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie