- Reference: AJ 45206
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
This position is an ideal opportunity for an experienced accountant to gain further development in the areas of Financial and Management accountancy. The position requires fundamental knowledge of accounting functions and flexibility combined with accuracy and a sound practical approach. The role will support the costing and manufacturing activities within a number of European manufacturing sites.
- Reconciliation of Raw Material, WIP and Finished Goods Inventory.
- Item/Cost Maintenance for Bills of Material and routings for new and existing component/finished goods, assisting in the annual std cost update process.
- Assist in producing the monthly financial accounts package within 5 working days according to US GAAP rules and required internal reporting including manufacturing KPIs.
- Assist in the periodic forecasting process and annual budgeting.
- Work Order closing, status analysis and investigation involving a number of European manufacturing sites.
- Liaising between Purchasing / Receiving and accounts payable to resolve any issues.
- Support Operations Managers in the collation, analysis and preparation of manufacturing reports and KPIs to aid decision making.
- Assist and support in the sites’ lean programs.
- Assisting in testing, analysis and development of SOX controls and internal procedures.
- Other accounting duties as required.
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within a manufacturing operation
- Experience with Oracle will be advantageous
- Good analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a small teams
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Technical competency and analytical skills
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie