- Reference: 45210
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Retailing, Wholesaling & Purchasing
Excellent opportunity for a Corporate Services Manager (Procurement) to join one of Ireland’s leading and respected charities. Ideal candidate will have previous experience in Supply Chain Management
- Manage and Ownership of the organisational procurement and purchasing policy ensuring it reflects best practice controls and procedures across all aspects of organisational spend.
- Develop and manage cost effective supplier contracts working within public procurement requirements to ensure the organisations service needs are met and collaborate with all departments to ensure clarity of specifications and expectations of supplier contracts.
- Develop and implement Centralised Procurement System including management of preferred supplier procurement process across the organisation with regular supplier analysis of expenditure to identify ongoing savings opportunities.
- Manage the rollout of Procurement IT system to the organisation including communication of procurement policy, procedure, related training and management of the change process.
- Manage and test existing supplier contracts to achieve maximum cost savings and service standards to control spend and build a culture of long term saving on procurement costs.
- Work with suppliers to ensure the purchase to pay process (P2P) is developed to ensure maximum control and efficiencies exist in the accounts payable department.
- Experience in Supply Chain management with focus on cost management and related reporting.
- Experience of project management and delivering on projects
- Familiarity and practical hands on experience of improving accounts payable processes through supplier management and internal purchasing processes.
- Experience in Proposal/Tender development.
- Understanding of public procurement procedures.
- Experience within the charity/health sector environment would be an advantage
- Previous experience with fleet management and insurance contract renewals would be an advantage.
- Understanding and experience of Financial and Procurement systems and package
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Management, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Professional Accounting Qualification such as CIMA, would be beneficial
- Project Management Qualification or equivalent
- Experienced user of Microsoft core products like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie