- Reference: LK224422
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Corporate Finance Senior – Limerick
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced and expanding professional services firm?
Our client, a leading international practice with a strong client base in the Mid-West are now looking for a Corporate Finance Senior to join their growing corporate Finance Team based in their Limerick Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and ambitious individual wishing to pursue a career in Corporate Finance.
- Undertaking detailed financial due diligence investigations for clients acquiring interests in varied sectors
- Full preparation of funding applications, business plans and investor memorandum for various clients seeking to raise debt and/or equity
- Preparation of valuation reports
- Completion of business reviews for high net worth individuals and companies who are considering investment opportunities
- Financial Modelling and projections for purposes including funding applications, business planning, investment appraisal and strategic reviews
- Involvement with business development activities
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions
- Ability to effectively develop a team of trainees in the Corporate Finance department
- Liaising regularly with internal and external stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA CPA or CIMA
- Exposure to working in Corporate Finance or audit environment is a strong advantage
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suites
- Advanced numeric ability
- Client Service Excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team