- Reference: CJ44752
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
As Controls Engineer you will work as part of a team designing, building & providing technical support for machines.
- Write PLC software programs for new & existing solution
- Specification of and sourcing of electrical and control related components
- Support integration of new projects
- Creating solution operation and technical manuals
- Integration & support of new projects at customer sites
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Control engineer minimum 1-3 years’ post qualification working in industrial software/controls environment
- Some exposure to PLC programming experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens or other.
- Software development
- Strong Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong ability to research, structured approach
- Experience in industrial communications
- Design of electrical circuit for automation project.
- Requirements of CE Machine Building Directives
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!