- Reference: 45430
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
My client is looking to recruit a EMEA Accounts Specialist based in Co. Westmeath on an 8 month contract.
The main purpose of the EMEA Accounts Specialist is to co-ordinate the physical and financial flows of the shipments within the Supply Chain Network and the respective nominated carriers.
- Organise the collection and delivery of air, ocean, road and parcel shipments.
- Agree spot prices for shipments.
- Confirming the shipment order to the respective carrier.
- Sending collection alerts to shippers.
- Follow up vessel/plane/truck collections and arrivals.
- Provide customs clearance instructions and delivery references.
- Planning delivery schedule’s with carrier and consignee.
- Maintaining details and prices of shipments.
- Auditing freight invoices with related VAT and import duties.
- Follow up action with carrier if invoices are not correct.
- 2 years experience within Logistics or International Transport.
- Experience within finance/accounting
- Good knowledge of the required documentation for international transport and customs.
- Knowledge of dangerous good procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy.
- Good understanding French, German, Italian or Spanish is a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft office applications.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!