- Reference: CJ45033y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Lean Engineer
- Develop best practice methods, workplace layout and workplace organization to gain improved Value streams, Process Flow Improvements & identify cost saving opportunities
- To take part in and give guidance to cross-functional teams rolling out the Lean Operational Excellence initiatives throughout the company.
- Coaching employees in Lean Techniques and Principles to develop an organization wide culture of change.
- Deliver and teach Scientific Problem-Solving Training
- A thorough understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles, Systems and Tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; demonstrated ability to lead team activities; excellent problem-solving skills; strong computer and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations, systems and project management.
- Knowledge of engineering theories, methods and work measurement techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an innovative approach
- Third level/ Master’s Degree or Diploma Lean/Industrial Engineering or Green belt in Lean or Six Sigma.
- Experience in implementation of Lean Techniques/improvements is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!