- Reference: DJ 45486
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Dublin West
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
The Compliance Manager is jointly responsible for the operational management of the Organisations compliance function.They will contribute to, and be involved in influencing the strategic direction of the function and working collaboratively with a series of stakeholders.
– Assume responsibility for key elements of the management of the compliance function including but not limited to team management, service provider case management, and data collation/analysis.
– Conduct further investigation at service provider level from information available e.g. audit findings, audited financial statements etc. Ability to review individual visit data with a view to calculating the financial impact of the visit findings.
– Work collaboratively and engage proactively across the company in relation to the compliance function i.e. case management, risk cases etc.
– Developing internal plans on a formal basis to ensure all agreed actions are documented, progress monitored regularly and reported on, and ensure all aspects of the service offer are implemented and delivered.
– Plan, design and ensure that all compliance visits are carried out in an efficient and effective manner which meets the evolving needs of the business.
– Contribute to the development of the compliance ICT system and working collaboratively with ICT colleagues in relation to same.
– Ensure the quality, accuracy, security and consistency of all data
– Develop comprehensive training programmes and support materials and ensure all staff receive appropriate ongoing training and mentoring
– Problem solving and troubleshooting on all issues related to compliance
– Develop appropriate reports using risk analysis and exception reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
– Implement month-end procedures to ensure all data is reviewed and collated regularly
– Ensure all appropriate reporting cycles are consistently being met
– Analysis and interpretation of the data and identification and reporting of any negative financial implications from a public accountability perspective.
– Participate in and conduct ongoing reviews of the compliance function to monitor performance and identify any timely remedial action required
– Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by conducting year-end reviews to identify lessons learned, best practice and inform and assist in the development of the compliance function to meet business needs
– Team management, performance/staff management and developmen
– Positively influence the team whilst maintaining momentum and motivation under pressure
– Ensure that all staff adhere to standards and procedures
– Liaise closely with the existing Compliance Manager and develop a professional and efficient relationship which delivers on the compliance function
- Relevant Third Level (e.g. Degree or Masters) or equivalent qualification (Finance or Accountancy desirable)
- 5 years + Prior Experience of managing staff
- Strong financial skills
- Self-driven with a proven track record of achievement and ability to guarantee quality and accuracy
- Evidence of the production of high quality reports and written materials
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, programme databases, SharePoint portals
- Drivers licence and provision of car for business purposes
- Relevant accountancy qualification / Membership of relevant Accountancy body
- Understanding and experience of the Early Education and Childcare sector
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
- Knowledge of Government Accounting Regulations
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!