- Reference: AJ43559
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
The Senior Compliance Specialist is responsible for developing, maintaining, and evaluating the Quality Management System (QMS). Responsibilities include conducting quality audits.
The senior Compliance Specialst will report to the Project Manager of Quality Compliance, Europe.
Compliance Specialist responsibilities:
- Provide quality systems compliance support and guidance in order to maintain compliance withregulatory bodies.
- Conduct routine and directed audits
- Provide quality compliance consultation, training and mentoring
- Provide guidance and assistance in compliance remediation projects
- Maintains department records and files
- Perform special projects, as directed
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
- Support management development of corporate policies, procedures and guidelines as assigned to support continuous improvement programs
Compliance Specialist requirements:
- BS Degree in technical or scientific field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in medical device industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge/application of all quality system elements
- Demonstrated auditing and corrective action proficiency
- Demonstrated compliance fluency in QSR/GMP, ISO and other regulations
- Flexibility regarding travel is necessary, minimum 50% travel required
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!