- Reference: GY42911AOy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Roscommon
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Compliance Professional – Mayo – Permanent
The new role:
This is a permanent opportunity with a Pharmaceutical company who promote career growth a promotion. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package, along with excellent training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will assist the Quality Manager by managing key system elements such as:
- Deviation management
- Change Control Program
- Vendor Management (selection and approval; quality agreements, audit schedule)
- Inspection Management: (Coordinate site GMP inspections; Internal site preparation; pre-audit MOH requests; Response/report compilation & issuance; Post audit commitment management)
- Manage regulatory standard/guidance revision assessments
- Coordinate the site quality plan and ensure plan execution
- Manage compliance initiatives program
This is a highly responsible role which will require you to work cross functionally and maintain strong relationships. It is a highly administrative position and you will be required to produce all relevant documentation.
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment.
- Third level Science qualification
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timeframes
- Proven to be self-directed, self-motivated and ability to prioritise competing priorities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!