- Reference: LK7894561
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Administration
Reporting into the Health and Safety Manager, the successful candidate will have experience in a Legal, compliance or insurance administration environment. Responsibilities include;
- Maintain and report on the internal and external audit and inspection programmes.
- Completion of regulatory reports and notifications to the local authority
- Communicate safety performance via metrics
- Ensure all health and safety legislation is tracked with current programmes
- Update on performance for departmental KPIs and targets
- Support the management maintaining Health & Safety related requirements.
- Regular review of incident data to report on trends, to determine appropriate investigations are taking place and that corrective actions are identified and implemented
- General administration, filing, copying and reporting etc.
- Support the ongoing development of an incident and injury free safety culture throughout the organisation.
- Co-ordinate the safety steering group, safety committee and employee safety meetings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a compliance related administrative role
- Self-Starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in creating concise and detailed reports
- Full clean driving licence
Question: I’m the senior manager in a MedTech firm. I promoted another staff member to team leader after he showed exceptional skill during a successful trial period. Eight weeks into his role, two team members have raised issues about his leadership qualities. I promoted him because of his high standard and think he will be […]read whole article
I walked out of my final college exam with a gleaming smile on my face. No more exams or lectures, I was ready to join the real world. Earn my keep and begin my career path. However, not only was I an excited graduate, but a confused graduate, with an interest in HR and Marketing. […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more