- Reference: DJ100001
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North, Dublin South
- Category: Administration
All candidates must have a full driving licence and car as travel is essential as part of this role.
- Plan and carry out unannounced compliance visits of early years services as allocated (by Compliance Administrator) to meet agreed targets and timescales as set out by Project Leads.
- Record all issues identified during the course of the compliance visit and ensure the accuracy of same. Allocate a categorisation to the childcare
- services based on the relevant findings.
- On an ongoing basis, ensure completed compliance forms are submitted to the relevant parties.
- Liaise closely with the Compliance Reviewer and provide explanations/confirmations where required.
- Liaise closely with Project Leads and inform them of significant/ongoing issues identified from compliance results.
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma level qualification), or equivalent.
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector (desitrable)
- Prior exposure to the Early Years thematic area.
- Full driving licence and provision of car for business purposes. Note that a high degree of flexibility is required and there may be a requirement for some overnight visits.
- Previous administration experience
- Computer literacy particularly in MS packages e.g. Excel, WORD and Outlook. An understanding of the operation of databases
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!