- Reference: CJ43393
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork city, Munster
- Category: HR & Training
Our client, a leading multinational in Cork are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join their team. The individual will report in to the Director of HR Shared Services and will need to have 3+ years relevant experience. Excellent package on offer.
- Work with both HR Managers and HR Director to develop comprehensive reward strategies and processes and to ensure that highly performing employees and work teams are effectively rewarded and recognised.
- Supports HR Leaders to design and implement best practice, innovative, cost efficient and effective reward systems.
- Helps create and maintain salary structures with fixed and variable components for direct and indirect employee groups.
- Monitor and researche market reward trends and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Benchmark, creates job match data and conduct salary and benefit surveys at local, sector, and national levels.
- Makes recommendations for annual salary, merit increases and market adjustments.
- Manages and ensures the administration of reward processes.
- Co-ordinate the Company Pension Plan and be the company point of contact with the external pension administrative company.
- Ensures employees are fully aware of all their benefit entitlement and are enabled to make informed choices, where relevant.
- Liaise with the HR Administrator to optimise HR systems and rewards administration so that processes are streamlined and efficient.
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources, Business or related area required.
- 3+ years Compensation and Benefits experience or equivalent in a HR Discipline
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!