- Reference: LK456987P
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Primary responsibility for the company secretarial and compliance function of the business
- You will be required to provide excellent administrative support to the organisation
- Direct assistance to the Corporation Secretary
- Maintenance of company records, internal reporting and other administrative needs
- Responsibility for timely submission and maintenance of corporate filings and registrations in all applicable jurisdictions.
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary and Compliance function with internal reporting and other administrative needs.
- Performing due diligence for customers.
- Performing screening for transactions and prospective new vendors
- Third level qualification in Business Administration, Legal, Compliance, Company Secretarial or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Extensive administrative experience.
- MS Office Proficiency – PowerPoint Word & Excel.
- Senior P.A. experience or experience in a Company Secretarial and / or Compliance role.
- Good working knowledge of company law in Ireland.
Question: Last year, a promotion came up at the IT firm where I work. A colleague and close friend pushed me to put myself forward. When I got the job she was the first to celebrate with me. Now, due to budget restraints, the company is downsizing and I have been tasked with letting a […]read whole article
Question: I’m the senior manager in a MedTech firm. I promoted another staff member to team leader after he showed exceptional skill during a successful trial period. Eight weeks into his role, two team members have raised issues about his leadership qualities. I promoted him because of his high standard and think he will be […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more