- Reference: LK456987P
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Primary responsibility for the company secretarial and compliance function of the business
- You will be required to provide excellent administrative support to the organisation
- Direct assistance to the Corporation Secretary
- Maintenance of company records, internal reporting and other administrative needs
- Responsibility for timely submission and maintenance of corporate filings and registrations in all applicable jurisdictions.
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary and Compliance function with internal reporting and other administrative needs.
- Performing due diligence for customers.
- Performing screening for transactions and prospective new vendors
- Third level qualification in Business Administration, Legal, Compliance, Company Secretarial or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Extensive administrative experience.
- MS Office Proficiency – PowerPoint Word & Excel.
- Senior P.A. experience or experience in a Company Secretarial and / or Compliance role.
- Good working knowledge of company law in Ireland.
Introduction “You only get one chance to make a first impression” First impressions do count, and research has shown that the average person can make up their minds about somebody within the first 30 seconds! A job interview is no different. Preparation, presentation and attitude are the key ingredients to be successful. What to Expect? […]read whole article
WRITING YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE What is the purpose of a CV? A CV is the first thing you think of when applying for a job, and people often wonder what an employer looks for in a good one. Your CV gives you the chance to tell the employer all about yourself and what you have […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more