- Reference: CJ44848
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Administration
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will work with a team of talented international professionals in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment where customer focus is essential, where your primary role will be to provide senior administrative support to our team; and lead and coordinate both internal and external communications.
- Prepare corporate quality presentations suitable for an international audience, brochure proposals, tendering documents and/or white papers; including but not limited to:
- Creating presentations, writing content, editing and formatting
- Coordinate and provide administrate support for internal projects.
- Support internal commercial processes.
- Ensure customer concerns or queries are addressed in a timely and effective manner within set timeframes.
- Create and maintain tracking records, e.g. time reporting, schedules, and summary spreadsheets.
- Provide marketing and administrative support to our engineering services business operation.
- Plan and organise the schedule of activities for which you are responsible.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ Years professional experience ideally in a communications / marketing / administration role
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Power Point
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Word
- Excellent communications skills – graphical, written and verbal.
- Experience of issuing formal communications
- The ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
- The ability to work in a cross-functional environment within a diverse organisation.
- Be self-organised, a natural communicator – graphical, written and verbal.
- Be a perfectionist who strives for timely completion of activities, with a passion for quality.
- Have strong attention to detail – including phrasing of documents, and a clear understanding of why an image may be selected for inclusion in a presentation.
- Not only be a user of PowerPoint, but someone who can take a concept and translate it onto a screen in a professional and effective manner.
- can perform administrative tasks in an efficient and consistent way to meet deadlines.
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience of SAP and CRM
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!