- Reference: AJ44632
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North, Dublin West
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
This is a key position in the client company and the candidate will be responsible for the successful commissioning of various projects. The company works primarily in the industrial sector, including water/ wastewater treatment sector, and is involved in the design and build MEICA plant including civil construction.
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Understanding the project scope and interpreting the overall project objectives and advising the Commissioning Team of any inconsistencies
- Develop the Commissioning Strategy and subsequently, the initial draft of the Commissioning Plan to be agreed with the other Key Duty Holders.
- Advising the Design lead of commissioning requirement in the design.
- Develop the Commissioning Plan and manage the commissioning programme in accordance with Procedures.
- Agree with the Operational Lead and the Management Team, the specification of the performance testing and acceptance regime, in line with standards.
- Ensure that all commissioning test sheets and method statements are prepared and carrying out the relevant activities accordingly.
- Ensure commissioning test sheets are completed and ensuring that they are all signed off by relevant personnel.
- Ensuring that all commissioning documentation is complete and in place for project handover purposes.
- Assist in the development of the Aftercare Plan
- Identify risk and safety issues during commissioning
FULL SPEC ON REQUEST
Commisioning Engineer requirements:
- Hold a relevant BEng (Hons) or MEng degree in a suitable Engineering discipline with 5 years post graduate experience
- Experience of commissioning mechanical & electrical process equipment
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Preparation of As-built documents
- Compiling an O&M manual for handover to the client.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information & drawings using the document control system
- Experience in the water/ wastewater sector is an advantage
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie