- Reference: LK147852
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Limerick City, Tipperary
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Senior Commercial Accountant
Supporting the delivery of commercial objectives, the purpose of the Senior Commercial Accountant is to build business models for future revenue streams as identified by management.
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Commercial Accountant will ideally have experience working within a fast paced environment and have a proven commercial acumen.
Whilst initially a 6 month contract this role may develop to a permanent role.
- Cash-flow forecasting and Profitability analysis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual budget and analyse monthly expenses
- Feasibility studies on various projects as put forward by the Board of Directors & CEO
- Preparation on quarterly accounts
- Project management from feasibility through to implementation
- Liaise with third parties as the project dictate.
- Statutory account preparation
- Liaising with external auditors
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Participation in ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree & Professional Accountancy Qualification – ACA, ACCA or CPA
- Strong financial and analytical awareness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Exposure to 6 Sigma / Lean process improvements
- Detail-oriented with a very high level of accuracy.
- Commercially focussed.