- Reference: GJ44109 j
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Collections Specialist with fluent French and 3 years plus relevant experience in an accounts receivable role in multinational environment. Galway
- Responsible for contacting customers for payment of overdue invoices and documenting the results.
- Respond to customer requests / queries in a timely manner
- Interact with the sales organisation, customer services to drive customer disputes to resolution.
- Ensure Cash application is accurate
- Participate in process improvement to enhance customer satisfaction
- Quarter end/ Public holiday support as required
- Produce monthly reports and support close process at month end.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- Fluency in a second European language i.e. French.
- SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!