- Reference: GJ43376 bh
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Collections Analyst / Accounts Receivable Specialist required with 3 years plus experience.
- Contact customers for payment of past due invoices and document the results.
- Respond to customer requests relating to invoices.
- Interact with the sales organisation, order management, distribution and returns processing to drive customer disputes to resolution.
- Ensure Cash application is accurate – examine remittance advice
- Participate in process improvement to enhance customer satisfaction
- Quarter end/ Public holiday support as required
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable in a multinational environment.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- Fluency in Swiss German/German and a second European language an advantage
- SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie