- Reference: GJCOLLGAL
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Collections Analyst / Accounts Receivable Specialist required with 3 years plus experience required on a long term contract basis. Galway.
- Contact customers for payment of past due invoices and document the results.
- Respond to customer requests relating to invoices.
- Interact with the sales organisation, order management, distribution and returns processing to drive customer disputes to resolution.
- Ensure Cash application is accurate – examine remittance advice
- Participate in process improvement to enhance customer satisfaction
- Quarter end/ Public holiday support as required
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable in a multinational environment.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- Fluency in a European language i.e. German, French, Italian etc., would be a distinct advantage.
- SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Galway.