- Reference: 43418x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Information Technology
- 5+ years relevant Software Development experience.
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, C++ or Erlang.
- Experience deploying and managing Cloud environments based on Openstack and/or VMWare
- Experience designing and building applications for deployment in a Cloud/PaaS environment
- Experience building applications targeted at PaaS environments such as Openshift, Cloudfoundary
- Understanding of the Network Function Virtualization Architecture
- Understanding Management challenges of Cloud & IP Networks in terms of NFV & SDN is desirable.
- Customer Focused, Strong Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Experience of working across different organizations/teams within a multi-cultural & international environment.
- Ability to drive technical discussion, analyse technical problems and steer new product development.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- A 3rd level degree in Software Development/Electronics or related Science/Technology discipline
- Excellent English and Communication skills essential
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Working as member of a team to resolve open issues, drive process improvements in design, layout and operational performance
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Donie Shine – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0906478104.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!