- Reference: GJ234234
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Nationwide
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the direction of the VP Clinical responsibile for leading specificed and agreed clinical projects.
- Collaborating with physicians to generate clinical evidence to support commercialization of EmboTrap.
- Communicate and report on all activity in this area.
- Ensure such activity is aligned with Neuravi’s strategic marketing agenda.
- Collaborates with the Regulatory department and Chief Compliance Officer to ensure all activity is in compliance with company policies and local legislation, especially with regard to data protection and HCP collaboration.
- Identifies and plans clinical activities that
- support the clinical evidence for the EmboTrap Revascularisation Device.
- provide a platform for KOL’s to share clinical data with their peers through presentations, publications, workshops, trainings, and case reports.
- help build/sustain the company’s reputation of building technological and clinical evidence
- Effectively represents the company in collaborations with investigators, KOL’s and clinical hospital staff
- Drives and supports clinical publications: work closely with PI’s and KOL’s to define study protocols, select study sites, drive and control execution, collect and analyze data, support PI in writing up and publish study results
- Promotes collection, analysis and publication/presenation/distribution of retrospective clinical data
- Collects competitive clinical intelligence, format and share with the commercial team.
- Attends national and international congresses to support PI’s/KOL’s in delivering clinical outcomes and collect competitive clinical intelligence
- Responsible for ensuring all activity in this area meets Neuravi’s business ethics responsibilities.
- Working in harmony with
- the EU Commercial team to:
- Identify clinical data gathering opportunities
- Liaise with KOL neuro-interventionists and neurologists
- Effectively collect and dessiminate clinical outcomes
- The Chief Complaince Officer
- To ensure all leagal business requirements are met
- the Regulatory team to
- Assure regulatory compliance and appropriate data protection
- Strategic Marketing to
- Identify strategic clinical areas of interest for the company
- the EU Commercial team to:
- Leveraging a broad breadth of KOL relationships
SKILLS AND CAPABILITY
- Training /Education/Background :- A Nursing , Science or Engineering background with a degree level qualification or equivilant.
- A minimum of 5 of clinical medical device experience
- Solid experience in medical writing
- Experience in neurovascular or endovascular therapeutic intervention preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to work effectively with cross-functional international teams as well as to build relationships with physicians and clinical staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Proactive, self-motivated, ability to work independently while engaging multi-functional stakeholders in the process
- Strong organizational skills to manage clinical projects and to coordinate across the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and to travel extensively.
Based in Europe and working from a home office, the right candidate, would require extensive travel to the company headquarters in Ireland and to hospitals throughout Europe.
Work requires significant travel