- Reference: GJ44637
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City
- Category: General Management
In this newly-created role, reporting directly to the CEO, the COO will lead Engineering, Supply Chain and Client Services departments. My client requires a strong, pragmatic and committed leader who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, to direct the operations of a thriving and expanding Irish company with established global reach. The COO will play a key role in the company’s continued success and expansion.
Based in Galway, the COO will oversee the smooth and efficient running of the day-to-day operations of the company, a global leader in developing GPS fleet management software, telematics and vehicle tracking solutions that provide scalable business solutions for truck fleets worldwide.
The COO will bring a proven track record in the management of people and projects and a strong engineering background to the company. The position requires a dynamic leader who can expedite change to ensure their departments perform at the next level. If you are driven to deliver quality results, your leadership skills mark you as creative and collaborative, and you wish to put your imprint on a success story, we want to talk to you.
- Create a culture of scalable innovation that promotes teamwork and collaboration with a strong engineering and customer focus
- Provide clear oversight and strategic vision for a team of functional managers
- Drive multiple projects in a fast-paced organisation, delivering quality results to meet deadlines, while ensuring that all departments work together efficiently and successfully
- Oversee process improvements; define key metrics to measure department performance and drive improved cost productivity, quality and employee engagement
Skills, Experience and qualifications:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or management degree or related field; master’s degree in engineering, technical or management discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience managing people and fast-paced projects
- Experience within a progressive technology organisation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record in building strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong sense of leadership, accountability and ownership for project success
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com or call 091-706711