- Reference: CJ44761
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
We have a fantastic opportunity for Chemistry Analysts to join our team. The purpose of this job is to serve as an Analyst to carry out test procedures and produce accurate results, to work to the highest standards in terms of quality and professionalism.
- Perform routine analysis, as requested by the client.
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Aware of customers’ requirements and should strive to meet those requirements keeping in mind the cycle is not complete until the customer has obtained their report.
- Deal with customer queries and telephone significant results to customers.
- Keep up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Train other more junior members of staff in analytical techniques as required.
- Perform QC samples in accordance with company procedures.
- Revise SOPs as required by the laboratory.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both ‘seen’ and ‘unseen’ areas.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
Experience & Education
- Minimum BSc in Science, preferably chemistry
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a GMP Environment, preferably in a QC role
- Experience with finished product release testing a distinct advantage
- Experience with Waters, Empower III, labware and Trackwise an advantage
- Days only with a requirement to work weekends occasionally
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!