- Reference: GY43136
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Chemist Analytical Services Laboratory
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take a lead role in the acquisition, installation and validation of laboratory equipment and associated software packages
- Responsible for laboratory software administration and maintenance
- Drive a continuous improvement culture for Laboratory Information Management System and Empower system
- Lead cross functional projects on own initiative to complete projects, within approved timelines
- Compliance to all Analytical Laboratory and all relevant site-wide procedures and practices e.g. Safety, GMP etc.
- Create and update laboratory documentation and procedures
- Support OOS and other Laboratory investigations as required
- Train and support new analysts in laboratory software systems and procedures
- Maintain and share technical knowledge.
- Be involved in Audit preparation and follow-up
- Support team role on projects inside and outside the Laboratory
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 Degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- 5 years analytical experience working in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry with Equipment and Software development/validation experience
- Background in laboratory software administration preferred
- Strong technical writing skills.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Claire O’Donnell on 091-706717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!