- Reference: SJ44474
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Production
Our client is looking to hire a Change Control Administrator
- Be the point of contact across the organisation for any product change request.
- Acknowledge and document change requests
- Verify with the originator, the item(s) to be changed, the nature and the reason for the change.
- Document the impact assessment areas affected by the change.
- Communicate to the requestor the fixed period of time for implementation of the agreed steps from the impact assessments.
- Present the data and results of actions agreed to the Change Control Engineer.
- Communicate the approved and released change via internal system
- Implement all necessary criteria to ensure compliance with Quality System.
- Adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Ideally a third level education (or equivalent) in a quality-related function.
- Very familiar with Microsoft suite of tools.
- 3-5 years in the use of electronic document/records management systems, ideally in packaging and high volume production.
- Must be detail oriented – accuracy and thoroughness in the execution of the job responsibilities is critical.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task, handling various change requests at once while being extremely productive and timely.
- Takes great pride and ownership in change controls produced.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to take responsibility and work on own initiative.
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!