- Reference: LK44676
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
CFO – Tipperary
On behalf of our client we are currently sourcing for the role of CFO. The role of CFO is a key senior business hire and will be instrumental in the day to day management and growth plans for the business.
This CFO role is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded CFO to join a very well placed developing business in Tipperary region.
Responsibilities (not limited):
- Implementation of Group Financial Control systems and procedures in full
- Apply all Group required reporting deadlines and compliance with same
- Ensure all government & statutory reports & payments are kept up to date & correctly prepared
- Establish good relationships with the company’s creditors, banks, suppliers & clients
- As a key element of company management team develop a solid working relationship with the General Manager and the rest of the management team.
- Treasury Management – work with the General Manager and the Project Management team for billing and collection of cash.
- Taxation Management
- In addition to the financial accounts work alongside the General Manager and Project Management team to make sure we have accurate forecast and trending for the business
- Management of third party relationships – Banking, Legal, Auditors.
- Cash flow Management
- Insurance / Risk Management
- Maintain Supplier / Customer relationships
- Sign off on Bid Price submittals
- Ensure overall business is developed in the Country.
- Safeguarding of Company Assets.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- Ideally 10+ years senior finance experience and management experience
- Self motivated, ability to work in fast paced environment and multi task
If you wish to discuss this and other opportunities in confidence please do not hesitate to call me on 061 512270