- Reference: LK7654321
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City, Munster
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
This is a fast paced, dynamic and customer focused role where you will be responsible leading a team. The key is to support this growing function and is a great opportunity for someone who is outgoing and loves leading a team. I am looking for a candidate who is ambitious and will drive the performance within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress in a large and successful organisation based in Limerick.
The candidate will assist the operations manager in ensuring optimum performance is achieved to support required revenue targets. The candidate will successfully manage a team of agents to provide a best in class service to our customers
The Team Leader will have the following key responsibilities:
- Quality performance evaluations of your team
- Management of customer contact volume to meet standards
- Manage the smooth running of the team including hour by hour assignment
- Monitor the quality of the customer communicator including inbound and outbound calls.
- Point of escalation for your team members who require additional assistance with customers
- Provide reports to Senior management
- Provide continuous coaching for your team members
- Development and documentation of individual troubleshooting techniques and other key process steps necessary to provide the required levels of service.
- Working with HR to ensure CC HR issues are managed effectively in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Identifying training/coaching needs and working with those responsible for training to identify effective solutions which take cognisance of the lead time, cost and productivity requirements of the CC.
- Being flexible in your responsibilities within the definition of this role as listed in the job description
Profile of the successful candidate:
- Approachable with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Previous experience working in a customer service and leadership position
- Third level qualification in business, management or related field is advantageous
- Proven leadership and team working skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to manage professional relationships
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail * Resilient and receptive to change
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude