- Reference: GY43480
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Medical Devices
As calibration technician you will be responsilbe for engineering oversight of the calibration department. This includes ensuring compliane by maintaining and enhancing the calibration system tools and documentation
Your responsiblities would include the following:
- Responsible for the maintaining and improvement of the calibration/maintenance systems at.
- Maintain all documentation in an organized and controlled manner in compliance with GMP.
- Responsible for the on time completion of all hand held equipment calibrations (snap gauges, ruler, timers etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure on-time completion of all calibrations not carried out in house.
- Organize with production in advance, times to carry out calibrations to minimize down time of production line
- Replace or repair defective components as required.
- Must be able to plan, organize and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Trend and analyze performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of calibration systems.
- Generate reports for out of calibration items in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Work with Validation dept on new process introductions advising on process parameters.
- Other Engineering and Maintenance tasks as required.
Your qualifications and educational requirements:
- Diploma in engineering, quality or science related discipline, preferably in Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- 2-3 years Calibration experience
- A good knowledge and interest of Calibration Systems is a must.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Eilis Duffy on 091-706721 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!