- Reference: 44142
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Calibration Technician x 2 to join a leading Calibration Lab and Software Services Organisation based in the Midlands region.
You will be expected to perform various calibrations in multiple disciplines in both the laboratory and field service environments, and generate certificates of calibration and supporting documents based on the results. You will be interacting liasing with your customers on-site and off-site, so good interpersonal skills will be required.
- Perform calibrations using defined procedures on general purpose measuring & test equipment in the following disciplines:
- Physical/Dimensional Gages and Tools
- Mechanical Gages and Tools
- DC & Low Frequency Electronics
- RF & Microwave Electronics
- Provide accurate and concise documents supporting the calibrations.
- As needed, travel to customer sites to perform calibration services. Some overnight/extended travel to be expected.
- Ensure safe handling and delivery of customer and/or company owned equipment.
- Operate equipment, tools and vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Maintain profession appearance and conduct at all times.
Qualifications / Skills required:
Ability to relate technical information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.