- Reference: CJ45482
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
- Procurement of Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, Consumables, Supplies and Miscellaneous items.
- Work closely with existing suppliers to ensure:
- Highest quality standards on a consistent basis
- Best practices and on time deliveries.
- All documentation complies with the company’s requirements.
- Identify new and alternative suppliers for all materials.
- Conduct price reviews and comparisons with alternative suppliers.
- Conduct price negotiations and agree credit terms with existing suppliers.
- Generate annual and monthly materials requirements in both quantity and value from customer forecasts.
- Work closely with the company’s Quality function in scheduling and agreeing Audits of suppliers’ facilities.
- Update and register internal SOP’s and ensure that the necessary personnel are trained and that training files are maintained.
- Work very closely with Planning and Customer Services to ensure timely deliveries, allowing sufficient time for the approval of materials.
- Responsible to ensure that SAP API and Excipient master data is accurate.
- Ensure that all purchasing personnel utilise SAP to manage materials in an efficient manner
- APICS qualification.
- 5 years plus experience in a Purchasing role operating modern systems.
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- MRP/MPS experience essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!