- Reference: SJ44367
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Retailing, Wholesaling & Purchasing
My client, based in Roscommon, are looking to recruit for a Buyer Planner position.
- Responsible for supporting production planning, procurement of raw materials and services, vendors and inventory management
- Responsible for the planning and procurement of all materials and services in a mean and customer focused environment.
- Preparation of production plans
- Place purchase orders to support production plans in line with budget costs.
- Ensure continuity of supply of materials in a cost effective manner
- Comply with and maintain ISO standards
- Liaise with quality for Vendor selections and audits
- Focus on continuous improvement and department KPIs
- Monitoring and processing updates to MRP system
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of MRP systems
- Must have experience working in a highly regulated environment e.g. Medical Device, Food, Pharmaceutical
- APICS/IIPIM qualifications are an advantage
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise accordingly
- Be able to use their initiative and be proactive
- Have a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience with MS Office
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!