- Reference: GJ44588
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Connacht, Galway, Mayo
- Category: Production
Buyer Planner required with 4-5 years’ experience in planning. APICS desirable. Mayo.
- Maintain raw material inventory at agreed levels.
- Mange warehouse stock levels.
- Coordinates and follows up with supply chain and others, as required, to ensure appropriate procurement, scheduling and movement of materials and services.
- Highlight demand v capacity imbalances and work with planning teams to resolve.
- Work with engineering team to identify and plan capacity to support engineering projects
- Publish monthly key performance indicators including but not limited to:
- Raw material inventory level
- Raw material stock out %
- Schedule conformance %
- Identify and implement corrective action to address any non-conformance
- Minimum 4-5 years planning experience essential with third level qualification.
- APICS – Desirable
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience of ERP systems – SAP/APO skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must have experience working across multiple layers of the organization including Plant Management, manufacturing personnel, customer service, and finance in a matrix type structure
- Supervisory experience preferred
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie