- Reference: AJ 44947
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Laois, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
To build strong supplier relationships and implement supply agreements, and to participate on cross functional teams on NPI projects. To ensure materials are purchased in line with MPS requirements and stock is optimised to meet requirements.
- Supplier relationship management.
- Negotiating and implementing Supply Agreement.
- Carrying out regular business reviews with key suppliers.
- Preparing requests for quotations and soliciting quotations.
- Working with Engineering and other departments on cross functional NPI projects
- Effective planning/coordinating ordering of raw materials items to support manufacturing plants in line with agreed production plan.
- Release of purchase orders to suppliers in line with MRP timelines
- Maintain PO accuracy targeting zero receiving & invoice discrepancies.
- Ensure that all purchasing procedures are adhered to by the company, vendors and carriers in line with GMP.
- Ensure forecasts are sent to key suppliers in accordance to agreed requirements.
- To interface with the production department and the warehouse to determine material requirements to ensure the timely supply of approved material to production.
- Support Purchasing Manager, to meet purchasing KPIs, team goals and other objectives as required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
- Diploma /Degree qualified or relevant experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience within the Medical device Industry
- ERP Knowledge and good IT skills. Experience with Oracle ERP would be a preferable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!