- Reference: GJ44684
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Connacht, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Retailing, Wholesaling & Purchasing
Buyer required with 3-5 years experience in purchasing preferably with a medical / pharma background.
- Monitor the computer system calculation of forecasts for company stock, adjusting as appropriate to ensure that automatic replenishment parameters are set to ensure excellent customer service at optimum costs.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative relationships.
- Negotiate and organise stock cleanses, identify and focus on problem stock and achieve targets for Aged Stock reduction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure maximum commercial gain against defined purchasing objectives.
- Monitor franchise activity and co-ordinate promotional activities.
- Collate and analyse supplier performance and market intelligence information for use in negotiation and supplier development meetings.
- Provide a consistently excellent level of personal service.
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long term customer loyalty.
- Consistently generate profitable sales, both face to face and on the telephone by effectively using a range of techniques and resources.
- Apply the basic principles of margin management to generate profitable sales.
- Ensure that company and market information is exploited in order to develop and maximise profit opportunities
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie