- Reference: 448862
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Information Technology
Excellent opportunity to join a public funded body –
Working as part of team responsible for the day to day administration of the Business Planning systemand providing ongoing general and technical support.Resonsbilibes will include:
– Responsible for data entry and data administration services related to the Business Planning processes.
– Supporting with the collation of regular data updates from the organisation.
– Maintaining data related documentation – including guidance materials and reports.
– Helping to define standards and drive quality control on data
System maintenance and development
– Developing a strong working knowledge of the existing Business Planning system and processes.
– Providing ad hoc support in cases of technical issues, or where required following the escalation process in relation to outstanding issues, tracking resolution of same and keeping end users informed.
– Identify opportunities for improvements within the existing system processes
– Assist with ongoing development/expansion of Business Planning System
3. User Support
– Providing technical assistance to the organisation to assist them in gaining access and using the Business Planning system
– Act as knowledge hub for users for general business planning queries and issues.
– Maintaining the user accounts
ICT work experience/software knowledge.
– A high level of computer literacy particularly with Microsoft Products, CRM, Sharepoint, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
– Strong organisational skills.
– Experience of data administration and data entry.
– Experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
– Experience working independently and on own initiative.
– Experience in customer support role
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating at all levels within an organisation.
ICT related or other relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma)
– Previous experience in a similar role.
– Knowledge of CRM is a distinct advantage
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie