- Reference: GJ45404
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Business Intelligence Analyst – Customer Service required with 2-3 years’ experience working in an analytical role. Galway city
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the development of business intelligence reporting and analysis, specialising in the customer service function.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of value add reporting for the customer service function
- Standardise and centralise reporting processes.
- Support business decision making by providing key and insightful analysis to managers.
- Engage with managers to provide strategic analysis on a variety of projects related to the business
- Utilise business knowledge and reporting processes/systems to drive cross functional operational improvements
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience working in an analytical role
- SAP experience an advantage
- Experience in Qlikview or similar reporting tools is an advantage
- Strong analytical and procedure mapping skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org