- Reference: DJ 45016
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North, Dublin West, Louth
- Category: Sales
Key Purpose of the Role:
Our Client is looking for driven individuals to sell their high-tech products via incoming and outgoing telephone / e-mail communication. Training will be provided.
- Pro-active sourcing of new revenue for the business by making outbound calls to new market verticals
- Apointment setting for field sales teams where opportunity exceeds that which can be dealt with over the phone
- Being part of the telesales team taking inbound sales enquiry telephone calls
- Support marketing campaigns by telephone follow up
- Responding to e-mail enquires that are made from potential customers.
- Reporting potential pipeline to Sales Manager on a weekly basis
- Update and maintain all customer contact on the company CRM – Salesforce
- Technical savvy individual
- 2 Years + Previous sales experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience of using CRM/Salesforce is an advantage
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Knowledge of Broadband and the competitive market
- Previous experience within telecommunications is a distinct advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!