- Reference: CJ45003y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: General Management
- Establish an operational excellence (OpEx) strategy for the site
- Lead site strategy changes such as site manufacture strategy, masterplan and organisational design.
- Provide leadership utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to develop and lead key business initiatives for continuous improvement, productivity, quality, and cost improvement projects.
- Be the expert on OpEx methodology, Continuous Improvement and Troubleshooting tools
- Mentor Black Belts, Green Belts and other personnel on Lean and Six Sigma methodologies including coaching and training of all personnel on Operational Excellence tools and techniques
- Drive change and process improvement initiatives and assist management team with developing the business case to identify key improvement opportunities that are aligned with business priorities.
- Coordinate Process Improvement Teams (PIT) reviews and actions
- Track and report site metrics across all functional area’s
- Drives the site culture through communication and visibility of performance
- Liaise with the Global Operational Excellence Organisation
- Benchmark with other sites and industries on Business Excellence initiatives
Education & Experience
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Business
- Be Green Belt Qualified with Black Belt certification highly desired.
- Have 5+ years’ experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Have 5 + years’ experience with the design and installation of process equipment & facilities in the pharmaceutical industry (Desirable) or medical device industry
- Demonstrated project leadership, both direct and indirect resources management through 1-2-1 and team based coaching and mentoring
- Ability to influence, clearly articulate expectations and communicate key messaging is vital for this role
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!